Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally...

FiNally... Finally I am given the green light to moved back into my room.. Everything was ok, my sis is recovering well, but now I am down with a toothache and a sore throat... I felt like there was something stuck in my throat all the time, tried puking, burping, drinking tonnes of water but none of that is working at all. Hoping I will recover by tomorrow, cause my whole family will be celebrating mother's day at kuishinbo this Saturday. Think it will be an yearly event! Will take lots of pictures using my cam this year! So everyone please pray hard for me that my throat will recover asap!

Will be meeting bf for lunch tml.. Although it is just spending one hour together, I am still very looking forward to it.. Love him to bits.. Wondering whY we should have for lunch... Hmmmm...

No comments: