Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I blog... Lots of things have happened in my pathetic life... since my last post, my dad is still Against the Idea of me being with my bf, not much improvements, think dad is simply far to unreasonable and stubborn. So the only thing that I can do now was to work hard and grad asap and finally get a job, after that he won't have a say in my life anymore.

On top of that currently my little sister is down with mild h1n1, everything is ok, she is recovering without the need of being hospitalized, which is a good thing! But on the bad side, I had to sleep in my parent's room, which was pretty much torture. My dad's snore are as loud as thunder, the aircon in their room wasn't as cold as the one mine, and on top of that he keeps waking up and stepping on my mattress (I m sleeping on the floor) and waking me up in the process of it. So I haven had a good sleep since 5 nights ago... I am currently just praying that my sis will recover soon and I could move back into my room.

Bf started working since a month ago, things are pretty stable for him currently, which is good. Although we don't get to meet as often as before, but I know that he is working hard for the both of us... So thanks hubby for working so hard and for everything! As for me, I am currently busy with my classes, and I think I am going to start prep-ing for my exams soon, with 4 papers and slightly more than a month to go, hopefully there is sufficient time. Miss my girls a lot even though I just met them a fortnight ago, guess it's time for me to organize anther gathering soon. Girlies if u are reading, wild honey next?!

No comments: