Monday, September 20, 2010

20th September 2010..

Haven been blogging recently, feel that I am losing interest in blogging at the same time, I am busy with quite a number of major things that is happening in my life.

As most of my friends will know, I am moving from my current flat to a new one at Strathmore Ave. At first I felt quite happy about the move, because my family and I have been living in current flat for about 20 years, so everything was kind of old. But after the collection of the keys for the new flat, it seems like hell had break lose. My dad have been utterly unreasonable and he has been losing his temper and venting it on us, which includes my mum and my sis and I. I seriously feel that one day when I really cannot take it anymore I will simply scream at him and then leave the family for good. But in the mean time, doubt i am feeling that extreme yet. Moving and packing was about done, left with only a few big items such as the fridge, washing machine, TV, which will be over at the new flat on saturday. Hopefully Ti Kong will po pi that everything will be shun shun li li, and my dad will not lose his temper again.

As for things between Randy and I, things are pretty stable, everything was fine, not much quarrels maybe because he has been busy with work and his stuff while I am busy with managing my studies and all the moving. In the mean time, we haven been thinking and taking any actions in regards to having a future together, guess we both wanted to take a step at a time.

These will be all for now, till the next time, ciaoz..

No comments: