Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15th December 2010

Life have been pretty much on a roller coaster for me, lots of up and downs. I have moved into my new flat, adapting pretty well, except for the being expected to be home before 10pm part, everything was pretty ok. Just finish my exams for this semester, doesn't really have a good feeling for any of the papers I attempted, hopefully I will at least pass one, will most prob be signing up for class at SAA instead of Kaplan next sem.

As for Relationship wise, boyf and I have been having quite a lot of arguments, well it pretty much sums up to us being very different having different character, the way we handle and see stuff are different as well. But guess the more we argue, the better we get to know what one another is thinking, maybe this is the way we communicate. This evening he told me that he cannot survive without me around, but I keep wondering maybe that isn't really true, he manage to survive one month without me in his life before, so I guess it would only be a matter of time till he won't miss me ba..

Having lots of tots in me now, but having to put them into words have been pretty hard, didn't know why is it so recently, finding it hard to communicate with people, maybe I have been stuck in my own world of prep-ing for exams for a long time.. guess it's time to sort out my tots again...

No comments: