Saturday, August 1, 2009

1st August 2009

Woke up quite late this morning, went over to Dawson Place for breakfast with my family and after we went grocery shopping. Daddy decided to cook sweet potato porridge for dinner, didn't take any pictures about that, cause there is nothing fantastic about it, daddy always simply heat up some canned food and fry some frozen ones to go with porridge. I found something that belongs to my childhood while we were at NTUC, the potatoes puff, something that I was buy when I was in primary school, it costs only 10 cents a pack. Although this doesn't really tasted like the ones we had in primary school, but it still bring back happy memories...

Potato Puffs, I bought the hot & spicy ones since they didn't have a original version.

This is how it looks like, it does looked a little different to the ones we had in primary school, but I am still happy...

No comments: