Thursday, July 30, 2009

30th July 2009

Went for P3 this morning, was feeling really tire, didn't know why, could it be me trying to reduce my daily caffeine intake? Hmmm.. Went over to newton to meet Pudding after my class ended, waited for a while before he came down and we decided to go over to his place, we decided to stop by Toa Payoh to get some lunch. Bought some snacks before Pudding suggested that we walked to the Entertainment Centre to have a look, to see if they are closing it down. When we were there, I was shocked to see that only Macdonald and Long John was closed, the bubble tea shop that I loved was still there. Both my sis and I loved their Curry Rice with Chicken Cutlet, the juicy chicken cutlet and the yummy curry. So manage to psycho Pudding to eat the curry rice with me, we ta-bao and head home, since there seems to be some problem with the air con.

On our way to Pudding's place, I was grumbling "dunno when will the new lift be ready, I want my bbq" and only then we realise that the new lift was ready since yesterday, I was feeling so foolish, broke the news to his parents and they seems pretty happy about it. On the other hand, Pudding was a little sulky, cause he said with the new lift, he won't be interacting with his neighbours anymore. We stayed home and rest and I went home at about 8pm, although we didn't do much, but I still enjoyed myself a lot, starting to loved the stress-free and quiet times together.

The new lift.

I tried this cup noodle that I bought from Hong Kong when I was home, its suppose to be extremely spicy, but too bad, its not spicy at all, was really disappointed. Haiz..

This is how the noodles looked like, I added an egg to it.

No comments: