Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8th July 2009

Watched MJ Memorial at 12 midnight today, it lasted till around 4am in the morning, was really touched and I cried after Paris said that MJ was the best daddy she had and she loved him. Even though I only slept at 4 I went to sign up for my P3 class at Kaplan this morning at 9.30 before meeting Pudding and the rest for Daidomon, Pudding came over to Somerset to meet me before we travel to Novena to meet the rest, went over to Daidomon for our bbq buffet, it was nice, but the mood wasn't really right, like something is missing, hmmm... It seems like I have been feeling like that during gathering after patching things up with Pudding, wonder what is the thing or the feel that is missing.

After Daidomon, we went to walk around, saw a lot of funny and cute toys are Toy R us and we went to try Udders which is near United Sq, the ice cream was yummy, looking forward to going back there again someday to try the other favours. After udders, all of them travel to PS with me, I went for the haircut at Chapter 2, like the hairstyle even though it looked similar to the ones I had before, was a bit turn off that my sis said that I looked like a 村姑. After the haircut, we went to chill at Starbucks, didn't do much there, I was really abit uncomfortable, it was really crowded and the air con was not cold enough, it seems really stuffy. Slash went off at around 5 plus, actually wanted to go to CSC, but raymond didn't want to, think he has been kind of a spoiler nowadays, this one dun want that one dun want, doubt I would ask him out often. So after some discussion, we decided to spilt up, i went over to Pudding's place, spend some time together, chat a bit before I head home.

Picture 1: He is staring at his DS, playing his lego game again...

After me nagging and grumbling, this is the shot I get, seems like the grumbling works, muahahaha...

Breafast for the day before Daidomon, need caffine, so pudding said we should get the set, more worth it and I can have my favourite half boiled eggs, yummy...

Pudding look so stoned and blur. Muahaha... So funny...

Yes Yes Yes, I know I look like crazy woman.

One out of the many photos, that Pudding took, make me so ugly..

I am eating my soft boiled egg, but staring at the eggs the people working at the curry rice store was frying, it look so yummy. Pout, I am really a sucker for eggs.

Cooked Food: Kimchi Fried Rice, Fried Kway Teow and Pumpkin Corochan..

Cooked Food: Fried Shrimp Balls and Potato Wedges.

BBQ... Loved the veg, but didn't order much cause the guys didn't really like it.

We order more than 5 round of belly and loin, both the belly and loin was really nice today, but didn't eat much thou, think my buffet mood is not bad yet at the same time it was a little too meaty for my liking.

Pig's Kidney, large Intestine and Liver. Didn't manage to cook the liver, the large intestine still tasted horrible, but the kidney was yummy, but didn't eat much thou, coz cooking it was really lay chey.

Pig's Tongue.

Squid & Butter Fish..

Pudding tasting the meat, dun remember what did he eat thou.

Mr Raymond cooking his food, but not concentrating on it, wonder what is he looking at. Hmmm..

Slasher with his new ah beng look, think he is waiting for his food to be cooked.

I am so happy, they have my raspberry ripple ice cream, it was so yummy..

Lizzie with hmmm face...

Had Ice Cream at Udders located beside United Sq, it was an in prompt to thingy, loved the variety they have, their alcoholic ice cream taste real good as well.

Lychee Martini & Baileys with Bourbon. The lychee one was really refreshing, while the baileys one was really thick.

Mao Shan Wang Durian and Cherry Bomb.. Loved the durian one, but I hate the cherry one, it tasted sour and weird.

No comments: