Thursday, July 23, 2009

22nd July 2009..

Today is my play day, spending the whole day without books and studies, putting all of that behind me at least for today. Went over to Pudding's place in the morning, had Mr Bean's riceballs with beancurd for breakfast, we watched Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire while eating. After we finished watching, we spend some alone time together, and after saying hi to his parents, we left for Taka Craziest Toy Sale, I bought a few things there, but Pudding came out empty handed. He wanted all the hibiki stuff, but too bad, we don't have the cash on hand.

After the fair, we met up with Liz and Slash, bought the tickets for the 3.15pm harry potter show before going over to Ishi Mura for lunch, this is the first time we are bringing Liz there, she seems happy with the food, we ordered quite a lot of stuff and by the time we are done, we are all very full. Accompany Pudding to Sunshine to buy the paint he need for painting gundam and after that we went over to Cathay for the movie.

Salmon Mentai Pasta. Was a little too creamy for my liking today...

Beef Patty Omu Rice, the Rice today was overcooked, its so sticky think I can use it as a glue...

Shrimp Okonomiyaki, liz is falling in love with this...

Yummy Seafood Mentai Pizza, loved the pizza at Ishi mura, its cheap and the crust is really thin and crispy...

The drink that i had, it tasted like Meiji Poifull with jelly...

The movie was nice, but I was thinking its a little too short, I thought there is a part 2 to the half blood prince like what my sis and my cousin said, but after checking out, there is only one part. The one that has two parts will be the next one which is Harry Potter : The Deadly Hallow. It will only be shown in Novomber next year, so long! Pout, I can't wait to watch it.

The 2 guy, forgot what is pudding doing le..

Me and my wonderful girl...

Pudding and me, he looked sleepy...

Say Cheese, the 4 of us who was at the movie...

After the movie, the 4 of us went over to Liang court to meet the others for Tampopo, Raymond was sick, so both Ray and Shinvy did not turn up. Seagull and Mrs gull was a little too late, at 7.30pm which is the reservation time, they was still home, so asked them not to come instead, cause by the time they reached, we would be done eating. Purple came at around 7.30, so the 5 of us went up to Tampopo, after looking at the menu, we realise they didn't have the specialty item, which is the oxtail nabe anymore and all of us didn't really find the normal menu appetising at all, so we left. We walked around liang court, looking for another restaurant that is suitable for all of us, in the end we settled on Ichiban Tei, I still remember that Ichiban Tei's first branch at CSC was the first ramen I had with Pudding, which was years ago. We decided on sharing, so we had a budget of $120, I ordered quite a bit of food, and all of us was quite full when we left for home, didn't have any dessert today.

Ichiban Tei, the place where we had our dinner...

Pudding trying to take a picture with Purple's phone, haha, but I was faster...

Wonder what is he looking at...

Slash & Purple..

Lizzie grinding the sesame for the tonkatsu...

Hamburg with Demiglace Sauce, the hamburg was not bad, but I still prefer the one at Mr Curry, it wasn't juicy and tender as what I had expected. As for the demiglace Sauce, after tasting it, both me and pudding felt that its the canned demigalce sauce by heinz, was a little disappointed. Wanna try the one at Saizereiya next time.

Shrimp Cutlet, of the worst I had ever eaten, there wasn't shrimp in the cutlet like what the menu shows, in fact they uses shrimp paste, was really disappointed with this dish...


Purple ordered Miso Chasu Men for herself, cause her appetite wasn't very big, so she decided not to share with us. The soup was really thick, guess thats why she didn't finish it.

Tonkotsu Ramen with Extra Egg, I love eggs, but the egg was a little too salty for my liking, on top all of us felt really thirsty after drinking the soup, thinking showing that they used a lot of MSG... The standard for ramen here is a little lousier compare the branch at CSC, so people if you are not looking for much variety, I would recommend you to try the CSC branch.

Yummilicious Tenjin Rice, was of my favourite, its a must have whenever I
visit Ichiban Tei...

Chasu Curry Rice...

Eggplant with Bonito Sauce.. The eggplant was well-cooked, and the sauce tasted like yong tau foo sweet sauce with dou pan jiang...

Black Pig Hire Cutlet... Its crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, its definately one of the better cutlets I had so far...

Salmon Shioyaki...

No comments: