Friday, July 10, 2009

9th July 2009

Today is the first day of my P3 class, and it was held in the morning, so I woke up at around 8.30, was feeling really tire, cause I haven had ample rest for the past few days. Wasn't really looking forward to the class cause the impression that my lecturer, Dominic gave me was fierce & serious. But in the end, the class turn out ok, and I wasn't really falling asleep at all, he even did a mini test and an summary of what he taught today before releasing us. Felt kuku that I didn't sign up for his P1 class, instead I signed up for Roy's, Roy's class has been pretty boring nowdays, wonder why, could it be the syllabus, or maybe he has lost his sense of humour. Regret but there is nothing I could do about it anymore. Came home after my class, bought the chicken & mushroom bee hoon that I wanted to try from Janbo, it wasn't very nice, in fact I was a little disappointed. Slack at home for the rest of the day, daddy came home early, so I sort of spend sometime with him, wanted have a talk with him, but I simply couldn't find the right time. Watched Ninja Warrior with my family today and Makoto Nagano managed to clear the last stage, I was so happy, think he is really strong & macho. Muahaha.. Wonder will pudding turn out to be like him physically cause he has been running and training... Hmmm...

No comments: