Monday, July 13, 2009

13th July 2009

Met up with Pudding today, went down to Forum and Paragon with him, watch him turn turn, didn't turn any today, nothing much I like. Pudding has to meet someone at Paragon, waited for that someone for about an hour, he is such a slow poke. Pudding is such a big bully today, keep saying things to irritate me and make me angry than try to make me laugh again, so Sickening... Humph... After Paragon, he went down to Ocean at People's Park Complex with me, need to get shampoos for myself and the ladies at home, bought facial foam for Pudding as well. After Ocean, Boon came over to join us, went for 锅贴 and 酸辣汤 from 馮记, the standard drop a lot compared to the previous time. I came home after that, while boon and Pudding went over to Suntec to meet slash for swimming. Mama bought oyster mee sua and the mushroom crepe from Shilin for my sis and I, think the mee sua is getting from bad to worst, but the mushroom crepe is still really nice, think I would only go back for that. Humph... Kind of miss the food I had when I was taiwan last year, the yummy 鸡排, 水煎包, 卤味, 鱿鱼羹, 臭豆腐 and many more... wonder when will i be going back there again...

No comments: