Tuesday, July 7, 2009

6th July 2009

Nothing much happen today, feeling lethargic the whole day. Was surfing the net and watching tv the whole day, decided that maybe I should sign up for another class to keep myself occupied. I am feeling really restless & bored, feel as if there is nothing interesting in my life, Pudding seems so busy recently, he has his class, his tests that he need to pass as well as his other obligations, at the same time he also need time to himself. The aircon people are coming again tomorrow, the air con is still leaking, daddy called to complain and they have arrange to come down to have a look tomorrow, wonder if he will stay home the whole day, always have the restricted feeling when he is at home. Tried sticking the bling bling that I bought from Chinatown a few month ago, just manage to stick a bit on my mp3, think I will need the smaller version, regretted not buying it the last time when I was there with momma. Think will have to go back to chinatown again, need to get my shampoo as well.

My Stone with the first round of bling bling, think will continue after getting the smaller version..

No comments: