Friday, July 10, 2009

10th July 2009

Met Pudding this morning, had mac breakfast at Forum, it's nice to start the day with breakfast with someone u love, went up to Toy r Us after breakfast to turn Stitch Horoscope, all of it are so cute, actually wanted the whole set, but decided to not to get it, don't wanna spend too much, so only turned 3, Aries for momma, Sagittarius for my sis and Capricorn for Joyce. Actually Pudding turned the Virgo for me as a surprise, but he can't keep it under cover since we are turning there, even though the surprise factor wasn't there, I was still very happy, cause I know he made an effort. We went over to his place after that, slack there till around 4 plus before he send me back, bought 2 interesting drinks at 7-eleven along the way. I met up with Momma at Tiong Bahru Plaza to buy dinner before going home, decided to have the Thai Food from the food court, the ingredients they are giving are getting lesser and lesser, so not worth it, doubt I will buy from them again. Ok... time for games, will update again tomorrow..

Breakfast at Mac, both of us are not feeling very hungry, so we shared a hashbrown and a sausage mcmuffin.

Yeah!! Garlic Chilli is really back, so happy, didn't like the new chilli that they introduced, it's like the sweet chilli that KFC has. Yucks..

The Stitch horoscope that Pudding turned for me: (Left to Right) Virgo, Sagittarius, Aries and Capricorn. They all look so cute right...

Papaya Milk, I am a fan of Papaya Milk, loved it, was so happy to find it at 7-eleven, but its a bit disappointing, didn't really tasted the papaya, and its very sweet.

Pudding bought the Jelly Drink (Grape favour) by Pokka, I didn't like it, its a bit tasteless, hahaha... maybe it could be my papaya milk, drank it before the jelly, but he seems amaze by it.

No comments: