Monday, July 13, 2009

12th July 2009

Daddy woke us up at around 9 plus today, was hoping he would let us sleep late, haiz, but he has to drive and he wanted breakfast together as well, so my sis and I had no choice but to wake up early, took a nap after daddy went out, woke only at around 2, played delicious till my sis woke up from her nap, was talking to Pudding online as well, I realise I always feel glad and happy that he is home online and not outside, wonder why, could it be I feel better having him around even it's only talking to him online? Humph..

Bought lots of mushroom yesterday and after watching ah xiang from 食尚玩家 introducing the fried oyster mushroom from one of the night market in taiwan last night, I decided to make some tempura mushroom, this time I did it all alone without my sis help, hahaha... so proud of myself.. Haha.. it turn out quite well, so maybe next time I can cook for Pudding... Daddy bought brayani for dinner from our ex-neighbour stall located Seah Imm, didn't eat a lot, think the standard drop quite a bit after the son-in-law took over, still remember when we were young, during Hari Raya, they would invite as over, the brayani was so nice that you can't find any better elsewhere. But after they moved to the opposite block a few years back, we didn't really kept in contact, at times when knock into one another downstairs, they would ask us to pay them a visit, but we are kind of pai seh la, so we would turn them down.. Wonder where can I find nice brayani that is comparable to that, if anyone knows where I can find it just drop me a sms k...

The Enoki and King Oyster Mushroom.

The Golden King Oyster Mushroom, fried 3 to try out first...

Enoki Mushroom, it turned out quite well, thought it will be soggy but in the turn it was really crispy... Muahaha..

The ending product, tempura Enoki and King Oyster, my mum and sis like the enoki better, but personally I like the king oyster better, it's still a bit juicy on the inside unlike the enoki a bit dry dry de.. Heez...

No comments: