Sunday, July 12, 2009

11th July 2009

I woke up at around 11 this morning, but I felt as if I didn't really had enough sleep even though I slept for more than 9 hours, feeling groggy and weird. Went for brunch and grocery shopping with my parents at Dawson Place, bought lots of stuff, and I found Moringa bitter chocolate at NTUC, I loved it a lot lo, esp during my secondary school days!! So happy!! Daddy cooked dinner for us today, too bad there wasn't any soup cause my parents wanted porridge. Those who know my sis well enough would know that she hates porridge, she would rather starve then have porridge as a meal, so she decided to cook the pre packed mee sua that daddy bought previously at Sheng Siong for dinner, she so blur can, she just simply took out a pack of the mee sua and seasoning, and only after she started cooking it, then she realise that the pack was suppose to serve 3, so the rest of us have to help her with it and surprising it was yummy, thought it would be very gluey and disgusting, but in the end it turn out quite well. Downloaded a few games online to ta fa some of my time, have been feeling kind of bored and aimless recently, think the study bug hasn't kick in yet, still in my holiday mood, have to do something to get the study mood back.

Me with My Morinaga bitter chocolate...

The mee sua that my sis cooked, it looks plain, but its nice...

No comments: