Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7th July 2009

Stayed home today, looking forward for tomorrow, meeting Pudding and the rest for Daidomon. wanted to travel down to Kaplan to sign up for my P3 class, but in the end decided not to go, cause it was raining heavily outside, although I didn't manage to see Pudding today, but he stayed home and we chatted on msn, at least I feel that he is there for me. Went to the train station to meet my sis for buy dinner from Janbo. She wanted to try some of the other stuff that they offer. In the end, we bought 2 set dinner (sweet & sour pork as well as red yeast chicken) and a pork dumpling soup. Both my sis and I felt that the pork dumpling soup tasted like something my granny used to cook when she was still around, felt a bit sad, miss her a lot. MJ Memorial was to be shown later, wonder will I cry, he has been the king of pop, a hero to some, although I am not really fan, I still feel that it's a waste that he died so early. Ok guess I will just end it here today.

Sweet & Sour Pork Rice, althought the pork is nice, but the serving is far too small, it cost $5.90, comes with the steamed egg and a can of drink. Felt that the sweet & pork from the hawker store tasted better than this and its even cheaper.

Red Yeast Chicken Rice, it comes with a steamed egg and a can of drink too. ($5.90) I like the chicken, it tasted a little different, but my family didn't like it at all, so in the end, I switch the set with my sis.

The Pork Dumpling Soup that tasted similar to something that my granny cooked previously, the girl from the shop said that pork was used for the skin of the dumpling, wonder if it is true. hahaha... it tasted like normal dumpling soup to me...

No comments: