Monday, May 25, 2009

24th May 2009

A huge bomb came to me today, I called my ex boyfriend wanting to patch things up, he kept saying its over, I keep encouraging saying we should try again, we patch things back and try it out again, and all of a sudden, he told me he had another girl le, I was shocked at first I didn't believe, so I called him, and I heard a girl chatting quite loudly in the background. I asked him where is he, he said he was at Suntec with his girlfriend, I asked is he serious, he said yes and after prompting he said that he actually started about 5 weeks ago, which is the time when he was still with me, I asked him what is so good about her, he said that at least they have the same goals, interested and hobbies, so they can communicate and get along better. What more can I say? I even went to the extend of begging him to return to me, he didn't even consider, he just said NO. Guess there is nothing I can do about this relationship anymore.

No comments: