Friday, May 29, 2009

29th May 2009

Had lots of mixed feelings today, went over to jayson's place today, help him with spray painting of his exhaust, had a good chat with him, actually I kind of asked him to be my fling yesterday, decided that I will go over this morning, but while I was on the cab, I feel seriously uneasy, I started doubting my decision, especially after seeing the cab driver turning into farrer road, which is the route that I will usually take when I am going over to Randy's place, got the urge to ask the driver to drive me to Bishan instead of CCK.

Decided that maybe I should call Randy, and we had a small chat, he said that he is still unsure if he loves the girl that he is dating now, I asked him about the 3 weeks suggestion that he made previously, if I will to give him one month time off to sort his feelings out, will he reconsider coming back to me, he say he might, so I decided to give him one month, and now my hopes are up again, but at the same time, I m afraid that he is simply giving me false hopes and I will more disappointed and depressed when one month later he said that he loves the girl and won't be coming back to me. He also said that I have to work on being more confident, independent and positive thinking. I think so too, and I think i should also tone down on my emotions, which might be hard to achieve in 1 month time but I will try my best. Hopefully things will work out the way I want and he won't change his mind after seeing the girl tonight.

Accomplishment for the day: I ran & brisk walk for 2.4km in 26 mins, hopefully I can do better the next time...

No comments: