Sunday, May 24, 2009

23rd May 2009

Lots of thing have happen recently, my boyfriend and I broke up after an argument about me not to wanting to get married and have kids, he said that since our goals of life is no longer the same what's the point of going on, so I agreed to it even though I 不舍得, it has been a 4 year plus relationship, who will give up willing? At least I don't.

But it seems that the trauma in my life hasn't end after my breakup, I had a huge fight with my dad today over some small matters. He is being seriously ridiculous he said that I was being rude when I walked away while he was talking to me half way, but the fact was I walked away because he paused for a long time, so I thought he is finished accusing me of doing the things I did not do. I have no one to turn to, it seems that no one will understand how I feel, not even my sis and mama.

At the same time exams are coming as well, I am been trying to study, but nothing to seems to get into my mind, I am really trying my best le, but I can't even remember a single thing. Why am I such a stupid and dumb person, Why can't I remember anything that I had studied.

The worst are not over yet, I was going through facebook just a while ago, was at my now ex-boyfriend profile, one of his friend asked him what happen afters noticing him changed his relationship status to single, and his reply was 兵变, I didn't fall for another guy when he was in camp, he is the one who initiated the breakup because of the differences we had in our future goals, Why do I get all the blame, why did he have to do that? I seriously don't understand.

No comments: