Sunday, May 31, 2009

30th May 2009

I felt miserable, unable to concentrate on studies afterall, Randy told me that he regretted agreeing to the 1 month consideration period after i told him about Ray felt that the chances at less than 1%, he told me straight of in the face that the chances of him coming up to me is merely 0.01%, I really regretted calling him this afternoon, I should have left it be at msn, things would have been better.

I went out to meet up with cat and Al for lunch at around 1 plus since my own mind is only full of Randy and accompany her to do some shopping for her PJ party. Didn't eat much like the past few days, didn't had any appetite, my parents are both worried about, but I didn't had a choice, the more I forced myself to eat the more I feel like puking, I simply can't eat. Spend time with Cat for the whole afternoon, felt bad because it was suppose to a couple time thingy for Al & Cat, but he was really understanding, thanks Al.

Met up with Raymond & Shinvy at night for dinner because I didn't wanted to spoilt Cat's party, but didn't have appetite so Ray finished my beef hor fun. I went home after that while they went to Cine to catch their movie. Went online when I am home, read Randy's blog, he blog about the sunny girl, the new girl that he has, my heart simply dropped, it felt like it will stop anytime, he making the effort to pick her up was all worth well becoz she was so happy, that used to be how I felt all the time when Randy came over to pick me up from school, will I ever had the day ever again? I can't take it, starting crying, called Connie and talked to her about it, she used her third party point of view to look at things that are happening and talked to me. She told me that maybe I should give Randy more time to think about things, maybe he will come back. Hopefully he will really come back to me after sometime.

No comments: