Monday, June 1, 2009

31st May 2009

Things hasn't settle down yet, had been feeling more and more miserable, talked to mama about what has happened recently, told her not to hate or dislike Randy, cause I still want him back. She was so pek chek with me, that she keep saying negative things. She even asked me a simple question, if my dad will to disagree about our relationship and seriously stop me from marrying him, and to the extend that If I do married him, he will disowned me, What will I do? I said that I will still go ahead with the wedding and hope that they will someday see the good points about him. This is how much I loved Randy, but I doubt he knows about it. He doesn't seem to care, got a feeling that he is avoiding me now. What should I do? All of my friends keep asking me, if the girl that he was talking about is real, do I really still want him back ? My answer is yes. All of them think I am stupid and blind, but Love is blind. Currently, lot of things have been passing through my mind, I was only hoping that he will come back to me, and if he really come back what are the things that I will do, the following is the list that I have come out with:
  1. Talked to my dad about our relationship, and let him know that no matter if he object or not I will still wanna be with randy.
  2. Bring our relationship to the open, in the sense that I will bring him out to meet my family and relatives.
  3. Go hiking with him, whether is it The alexandra bridge, Bukit Timah or Mount Faber, the decision is up to him, I have already got the shoes ready for a long time le.
  4. Spend more time with his family, I will tell daddy I will meeting Randy every sunday, then I will try to have dinner with Randy's parents every weekend.
  5. Accompany him on his real gacha trip no matter how tight time is.
  6. Go gym and swimming with him at least once every 2 weeks
  7. Stop being too sticky to him, and not forcing him to do the things that he didn't like.
  8. Listen to what he has to say, and do the things that he has requested for in front of him, instead of at his back.
There are still many many more that i wanted to add to the list, in fact the list is so long that I feel that I really can't live without him. What can I do? What can I do so that he can simply give me another chance to prove my love for him again?

No comments: