Wednesday, June 24, 2009

23rd June 2009

Didn't do much today, completed 3/4 of chapter 5 of Mars & Venus, met Joanne for lunch today, chat a bit here and there. Things are nice between me and Randy last night and this afternoon, but stupid me, have to spoilt it in the conversation just now, he told me that my chances are doubling up, but its still 0.02. Haiz... At the same time he asked me if I am willing to share him with the fake girl. I told him no, if I am willing to share him that I dun love him, I asked him if he is willing to share me with another guy, he said maybe, my heart drop, but I told him sharing means I will be slping & cuddling with the other guy, the other guy will be calling me lao po, dear or baby. His reply was "if that is what I want". After a while he say he will think about it. Humph.. the bomb happen when I told him I dun believe the girl is real, he ask me for the reason, I simply told him that I dun believe that it is so qiao that the fake girl and the sunny from girl generation that he like a lot have the same bday, same age, same name, same height/weight and same hobby. The answers he kept giving me was "?", I got kind of irritated so I didn't sound nice at all, in fact harsh, think he got pissed off. Apologise to him for sounding harsh and I really didn't mean it. I haven gotten any reply from him. I think I should have 忍 instead of blowing up, think I seriously screwed up this time.

No comments: