Sunday, June 7, 2009

7th June 2009

Had diahorrea the whole of last night, wonder where all the poo poo came from cause I haven really been eating much lately. Woke up at around 11, ate some breakfast with my parents then I went back to sleep, woke up only at around 3 plus. Tried studying, read a bit here and there and manage to clear Variances for tomorrow's paper, felt emo in the evening again, kept thinking about the things that had happen lately, whether the girl is real whether if Randy really doesn't want me anymore. But i have decided that although I can't help feeling emo most of the time, I could have more confident in myself, and since I have decided to wait for a month, and my heart tells me that the girl is fake and Randy will come back. That is what I should tell myself for the coming weeks. Had dinner with my parents, I manage to stuff everything into me, so full I feel like dying, and I feel like puking and in the end, I seriously puke everything out, but heng both of my parents are taking nap, so they didn't know.

Accomplishement: Didn't run today due to my leg cramp, but I did 30 crunches today, and I didn't contact Randy or read his blog for 3 days. So happy with myself.

No comments: