Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3rd June 2009

Just woke up from bed, feeling extremely emo again, dreamed about Randy the whole of last nite, so didn't catch much sleep, I have a paper this afternoon at 3pm, wonder how will it go, my brain is kinda of empty now, hopefully I can squeeze as much info as possible into my mind now. Thinking of taking cab to RJC later for my paper, hopefully the route there won't affect me much and the rain will stop soon, raining day = sad day for me now hopefully it doesn't rain anymore for the next 1 month. On top of that, guess I will stop myself from reading Randy's blog anymore, it's hurting me, it is so hurtful that I felt I cannot survive anymore, currently most of the post on his blog are about the girl that my heart tells me don't exist, haiz... wonder what can I do anymore. All I know is I will still be loving him and missing him until the day that he comes back.

Some insects bite me in my left thigh, and it is currently swollen, dunno what to do with it, guess I will just leave it there and hope that it will get better ba. Won't be running today, will be studying for my paper this afternoon and the paper tomorrow, I really need lots of luck to pass this time around, Wish me luck...

My audit paper was a screwup, when I was in there, the only thing I remembered was RANDY SEAH, feel like simply write RANDY SEAH on every sheet of paper and submit it, and guess what after coming out of the exam hall, the first one I wanted to call was randy, but restricted myself from doing that, so I called Cat instead, then I realized she was sick, poor cat, sick but no one to take care of her, her stupid doctor didn't give her any medication due to her allergy to aspirin. Came home at about 8, tried studying but didn't manage to absorb much.

Went online for a little while, talked to randy for a bit, I asked him can I date a guy in the mean time while waiting for him to return? His answer was a big big bomb, he said that if he will to say he won't mind it will hurt me, but if he said that he mind he will give me hope, then I asked him what about the 1 month that he had agreed to isn't that giving me hope? He replied depends on how I looked at it. I told him straight that to me, it means hope and he will come back to me one month later and I am trying really hard for our future. Humph, but now I keep wondering what will my paper be like tml.

Accomplishment: Although I didn't do crunches or run today. But I am happy with myself coz I managed to stop myself from reading Randy's blog, think that will be one of my daily aim from now. No point breaking my heart and making myself emo.

No comments: