Saturday, June 27, 2009

24th and 25th June 2009

Suppose to meet the girls for gigi's birthday celebration on the 24th, but something happen, so in the end it was cancel. Feeling bad because I think I am the main reason, haiz, I have to try to reschedule the date for her celebration... Since the celebration was cancel, I met up with Slash for dinner, we went aston, chat a bit here and there, waited for damn long for the food to come, but the waitor has already warned us before hand that we have to wait for at least 1/2 hour for the food. I tried the new apple juice thingy that I wanted to try before that, and it turn out quite nice. Didn't manage to finish my ribeye extra cut, think my appetite is really getting smaller, wonder y, but it might be a good thing.

Prime Ribeye Extra Cut with Garden veggie and Potato salad, I order a medium rare steak, but it came to be medium, it still taste great, but a little tough. Love the potato salad. Too bad, I can't finish it..

Pink Lady, its made using pink lady apples, it a little sour, but it still taste great.

My lovely royal gala, this is the types of apples that I usually will ask my mum to get from the supermarket, it sweet but with a hint of sourness. Love this alot.

Didn't do much on the 25th, went to try Janbo which is a newly opened shop at Queenstown MRT with my sis, we ordered a chicken and the fish set, and we shared. It cost $5.90 each but it comes with steamed egg and a drink, so I think it was pretty worth it. Went out at night with a friend. Spent some quality time together.

Steamed Egg.

Fried Pork Rib, I forgot is this $3 or $4, I still think Its a bit on the ex side even thou its all meat and there are no bones.

Fish Set, the fish was alright, but it's a bit fishy even with the sauce. My sis loved it, but being a person who doesn't reallt like fish, the fishy smell is a little too much for me to handle.

Chicken Set, the chicken was a little too oily for me, think it might be because I have been pretty much avoiding oily food nowadays, so everything seems oily to me... Muahaha, the chicken was tender and juicy...

No comments: