Saturday, June 27, 2009

Belated Post on Food in Hongkong For Slash...

Here are some of the food that I had when I was in Hong Kong, didn't take a lot of pictures thou, coz usually the uncles and aunts are already very hungry. So basically these are just some examples, if you wanna know more, you can ask me personally... *wink..

Food on Cathay pacific to Hong Kong: Its simply tasteless, should have chose the chicken instead...

Chicken Set, looks more yummy hor...

Goodies bought on our 1st trip to 7-11

Curry Fishball... Yummy...

Beef noodle (牛腩面). The soup is nice, but think there are a lot of msg in it, coz after eating this, I get really thirsty.

Wanton Noodle, doubt u can see the wanton, its underneath the noodles, the wanton are really nice and smooth.

KFC grill chicken burger, my sis have this, but she finish half of the burger before I came back with my wanton noodle, so didn't get to take a picture of the burger itself.

Century Egg porridge, there are lots of century egg, yum yum, and I think they cook with porridge with pig bone, it tasted like the one that my granny used to cook when she was still around.

Crispy spring rolls..

Yummilicious Siew Mai, there are prawns in it, its so yummy that one each is never enough..

Fried Vermicilli, not very enough and they gave us 2 plates of this, horrible, it's so dry that I would rather eat the fried bee hoon in singapore.

Steamed veg dumpling and the yummy yummy har gao... The veg dumpling has celery & mushrooms in it, its really yummy and crunchy, while the har gao has 3 prawns in it, the skin was really thin compare to the ones in singapore.

Char Siew Bao... the char siew was really yummy... I ate 2 of these.

Lousy Cheong Fun.. this cheong fun is horrible, the skin are very thick.

My dinner for the second day, was at SOGO, and all they have are japanese food.

Pork Cutlet Set A, changed my toast to carrot cake instead... Yummy...

Hoki Fish breakfast set A

Chicken ham Macaroni, its a but tasteless for my liking.

Char Siew with soya sauce chicken rice, the char siew was fantastic, but the chicken still has hair on it, damn disgusting..

Portugese Baked Rice, it tasted awful, the yellowish thingy is the sauce not cheese, and the rice beneath are so dry its like eating grains..

Juan's grilled Pork Chop, the pork chop was tender, but I was a bit turned off by the tomato sauce and the pineapples...

No comments: