Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9th June 2009

Today was a huge screwup, daddy cab's got into an accident, but heng daddy was alright, my paper is ridiculous, dun have an idea of what the hell I am doing. Randy send me a sorry, muacks after I say he was being mean, thought everything was going to be fine le, but in the end, he said it was a mistake, ask me to erase it. Once words are being said, how to erase? I just want everything to be fine, everything to be ok, I just want him back, why are things so damn difficult? Humph, called him today, was feeling lost, lots of thing happened, I asked him what does he wants? Does he only wants time off for 1 month or he really doesn't love me anymore, he asked me to move on since I feel so 幸苦, but I don't wanna move on, I just want him back. Tomorrow I have nothing on, lizzie's dad passed away, and daddy don't let me attend any funerals, haiz... Dunno wat can I do.. I just wanna meet and see Randy, wonder how is he? But he doesn't wanna see me at all. Why are things so screwed up in my life?

Life is seriously a bore now, aimless, don't know what to do since my papers are over, I am kind of sick and tire of studying, and now without the main reason behind me pushing myself doing ACCA, it's even worst. Why do I have to work so hard when he doesn't want me anymore? A degree is more than sufficient isn't it? On top of that Daddy will be home from tomorrow onwards, 24/7 he will be home, its so boring when he is home, can't do the things that I want, but things have already happen, what can I do? I seriously juz wan Randy back, even now I can't even laugh when I am watching a bloody commedy, I simple feel that its lame and nothing more. Life without him is like hell breaking loose.

Accomplishment: I call him today, kind of push him over the limit le, but I really need someone at that point of that, I was worried about dad, at the same time, sian that I will be stuck at home, and I was really pek chek over the erasing the muack thingy, but at least, I didn't visit his blog for 5 days? Humph, it seems so long. Wonder what is happening in his life now...

No comments: