Sunday, June 28, 2009

27th June 2009

Didn't do much today, was at home the whole day, reading manga, playing online games, so boring, humph, but daddy cooked dinner today. It seems like its some deity's birthday today, cause daddy and momma went to the market early in the morning to buy roast duck and roast pork for praying, and daddy bought my favourite 'lor mee' from bukit merah too. Too bad, my appetite was smaller, so I can't really finish it. Watch the golden melody awards with my family at night, the stupid show dragged and dragged and dragged, and Chen Shan Ni won the Best female Singer award, my reaction was WTH, shouldn't it be Fish Leong, Tanya or A-lin? What's with the newbie? Jay Chou won the male singer award, while Eason won the best album award, was really pleased that Eason won. Recently, I am feeling extremely unsure about what is going on, and I kept doubting my decisions. Think I need some time to really sit down and think about it. Ok, Time for pictures of food for dinner.

Simple Dish of Fried Egg with Ham, but we all loved it.

卤鸭翅, braised duck? hmmm... dunno wat is it called in english, its a bit salty but still yummy..

Joyce's favourite, spinach with surami abalone. Muahaha... I loved spinach too, but the spinach that I loved is another type..

Steamed Pomfret with perserved olive, didn't like the olive, but the pomfret is very fresh *grin.. too bad the olive sort of spoilt the taste, I didn't like fish, so I didn't really eat a lot.

Roast duck and pork, the roast pork was really fattening so didn't eat lot, ate a lot of duck breast thou... Yummy.

Found this blur picture in one of my folders just now, think I took this last saturday on our way home from jeremy's and audrey's bday party. Daddy and momma holding hands, very sweet rite.. Wonder will I and my future husband be so sweet too...

No comments: