Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10th June 2009

Today has been a long long long day, woke at around 10, daddy was at home, used the computer the whole day, try to keep myself occupied, but it's really hard, time still passes by seconds. Today, Randy and I did sms one another, but the topic isn't like what I wanted. He asked me what are the things that are making me unable to let go, I told him, everything, and I love him. He said that it is not a reason that he is willing to accept. I am really speechless. I dunno what to say anymore, but I continue the topic with him. Although its hurting, but at least he is talking to me. He said that all the I love him thingy is basically a habit and I don't really love him, my heart broke. If its a habit and I don't love him, would I want this relationship back? Would I be thinking of marrying him, having him as my life partner? Would I be working so hard now to get my ACCA Cert so that life for us in the future will be alot easier? Humph.

Met up with Connie and Mann for dinner at Vivo, we catch up a bit here and there, walk around vivo, I was really scare to see Randy there, and scare that he thinks that I am stalking him or whatever. Even though we catch up but I was really distracted, my mind is simply full of Randy, what is he doing? Is he well prepared for his driving test tomorrow? as well as praying in my heart that he will pass tomorrow and 1 month later he will come back to me.

Accomplishment: I didn't visit his blog for 6 day le. Really curious what is happening in his life, but I must endure.

No comments: