Sunday, June 21, 2009

20th June 2009

Didn't do much today, had breakfast with my parents, after that met up with Alvin and we went down to Tampines 1, there isn't much things there, but there are a few food store that I wanted to try, there is the 生煎包 & 小霸王, looks interesting but having long queue, alvin wanted to to join the queue after I said that I am interested but I told him no point la. We walked around and I tried on a few dresses from Dorothy, he said everything was nice, think he is bull shitting, one of the dress looks so ugly on me. I told him straight off during coffee that even though I know he is interested in me, I am not really interested in him the same way as he is to me on top of that I told him that my heart is still with Randy, so we could only be friends. He seems disappointed, but in the end he seems ok with it. Spilt up with Alvin at around 5, he went to meet his friends while I went down to Aunt Fer's place at Pasir Ris, celebrated Jeremy's and Audrey's birthday today, there are a lot of food, but we being 'children' are sitting at another table, so the choices aren't really a lot. Stayed till around 10.30pm before travelling home.

Miss Randy a lot, but dun wanna give him any pressure, which is y I am not sms-ing him at all, he approach me juz now on msn, talked about him not minding me talking to ray, gull or even wuqing, as well as asking me not to feel inferior. But come to think about it, isn't him mentioning about the fake girl and crapping stories about her making me even more inferior of myself? Actually starting to kind of believe that there might be such a girl, but realise the chances are very slim after calmming myself down and think about it. Will wait for the month to pass, hopefully I would get the answer that I wanted. Praying real hard, as well as trying to change myself for the better currently.

Accomplisment: Didn't run much this morning, only run for about 10 mins, then started to have problems breathing le, think might be because of the sore throat and the block nose. Did only 15 crunches, have to jia you tml.

No comments: