Sunday, June 14, 2009

13th June 2009

Went shopping with my sis today, suppose to meet my cousin too, but she was having diahorrea, so she went home instead. I bought a crumpler bag for my Hong Kong trip which is on Monday. Wasn't really looking forward to the trip at all, have a bad feeling about it, but come to think about it, maybe I just 舍不得 the man that I loved, even though he might no longer have any feelings towards me, I still love him. A lot of people might think that I am stupid, I am dumb, why do I have to wait for a guy who no longer loves me, and who is so called having another girl? But to me, I believe the girl is fake, and all I think is he might come back, I am so called pinning all my hopes on him coming back at the end of a month...

Accomplishment: Didn't run or do crunches today, Didn't read the book either, but I didn't visit Randy's blog for 9 days le... Hope this will go on...

No comments: