Sunday, June 7, 2009

6th June 2009

Didn't had much sleep last night, kept tossing and turning, wonder could it be the sugar rush from my Litchi Tea Freeze, the drink at TCC clarke quay were so sweet that all of us kept adding iced water to it. Was kinda stuck at home today, studied a fair bit, finished my F5 Part E as well as a few FRS for my F7 paper on tues. Felt emo at times, talked to Raymond and Cat on the phone here and there in the afternoon and evening. Thanks guys for being there for me!! Hmmm... talked to Aunt grace on the phone just now as well, she really understands me and know how I felt, glad to have her around me, cause there are a lot of things that I can easily say to her but not to my parents.

I realise something today too, even though daddy is a control freak, and he loves shouting and nagging at us, he really pamper and love me and my sis a lot, after hearing me say I am craving for soup while my sis is craving for fried batter prawns, he and momma rushed down to the supermarket to get prawns and the ingredients for cooking soup. Actually he told momma that he was really glad that I am eating again, my appetite is getting a lot smaller as compare to last time, but I finished a bowl of rice today, even though I didn't eat much, Daddy was still happy.


My favourite Radish soup, daddy forgot about the dried squid I think, but it still tasted yummy.

Accomplishments: Although today I didn't run, But I didn't contact Randy or read his blog for 2 days, so proud of myself. However I hope he knows that I always loved him and I am waiting for him to come back to me.

No comments: