Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shopping in Hong Kong...

Didn't buy much there, the fashion was abit out for me, it just look weird, even though a lot of people say the espirit, giordano and bossini there was really good, I didn't buy much thou. The following are the things that I have bought during the few days that I was in Hong Kong... Didn't include the edible stuff that I brought back to singapore thou...

First Day, didn't buy much, went to grand century plaza, its full of baby and kids stuff, so all I bought was food from 7-11 opposite the hotel...

Bought a few packs of this rockmelon chewing gum, its yummy, but too bad I can't bring it back..

Loot from Day 2: edc shirts for myself, bras, adidas t-shirt for him, mobile phone chains, lockets, watches, and a small bag which I think most prob I will be using it as my pencil case.

Loot from Day 3: bags, shawl, coin purse, masks, necklaces, nailpolish & etc

Loot from Day 4: Can you see all the stitch stuff, bought these at the disney shop located at the Airport. So happy...

No comments: