Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2nd June 2009

Today have been a day of hell for me, tomorrow is my first paper and its audit and I am not in the mood to study, been talking to Randy this afternoon, he asked me 'You dun like me blogging about sunny ar?', my reaction was WTF, obviously I dun like about it, he is blogging about the girl he left me for, but I told him even if I dun like, with his character he will still do it, but in the end I told him straight in the face that I didn't like it, and guess what he blog about her again. My emotions are fluctuating here and there, at times I am down and at times I am ok, cat said that he is simply screwing my mind. AHHHHHHHHHH... It's getting to me, My heart keeps telling me that the girl is fake, but why does he still have to screw with my brain... Why does he have to do this to me????

But what Min said is true, no matter what, this month has to pass, I might as well concentrate on my studies and see how things goes. I will still love him and miss him throughout this month and I hope that no matter how harsh his words are, he feels the same way for me as well, At least I know that at the end of this one month I will be finally be at peace with myself, for better or for worst.

No comments: