Thursday, June 11, 2009

11th June 2009

Today is Randy's big day! He passed his driving!!! So Happy for him, but at the same time I feel sad, cause I know I can't celebrate for him, and I know that there is a huge chance that he would never ever drive me around. Humph. What to do?

Tonight I will be attending lizzie's dad wake, wonder how is she feeling? Is everything alright for her? Worried about her also... (Came back from the wake le, she was fine, hope she will be and she must really take care neh.)

Finished Reading for the third time of Mars & Venus Chapter 1 & 2, currently at Chapter 3. Found some really good points, and I can now understand why Randy was behaving the way he was behaving and what are some things that I could change my perception about.
  1. People mistakenly assume that if our partners love us, they would behave and react the same way as we do, which is not true. Man and Woman behave in different ways, it could never be the same.

  2. To offer a man unsolicited advice is to presume that he doesn't know what to do or that he can't do it on his own. (I often give lots of advice to Randy, didn't really know that things will appear this way to him. Humph.)

  3. By offering unsolicited advice or 'tries' to help a man, the girl would appear to be critical and unloving.

  4. A man being Mr Fix-It, would offer solutions when a woman approach them with a problem, however, to the woman they simply need to talk about things. This is the way a man behaves, and there is nothing we girls could change about it.

  5. Unlike a Woman, A man would keep his problems to himself unless he requires help from others to find a solution, so we girls should not prompt about it, if he really need advice, he will come to us.
Accomplishments: I haven visit Randy's blog for a week!! Yeah... hope this goes on and on until he comes back to me, I run 2.4km this morning but I only manage to do 15 crunches. Humph, will Jia you and try to do more in the future...

No comments: