Thursday, May 28, 2009

28 May 2009

If Randy didn't broke up me with, today would be our 4 years and 5 months anniversary, I really want him back, but he won't give in. Meshelle was saying that he might have been planning the break up for very long le, he just need to find time to say it to me. My heart drop after hearing that.

For now, if he will ever come back to me, I won't request for anything for him, I will just listen and try to know what he wants, I really cherish him this much. I just need him with me. Mesh also said that we girls shouldn't let guys look down on us, but I can't, and I should just leave him alone cause if I continue pestering him, he would just leave me and not contact at all. For me now, I would rather see that he is online, know that he is home rather than break all contact with him. I really just want him back...

No comments: