Monday, September 7, 2009

7th September 2009

My sis and I went GWC today, had yummy kenny rogers for lunch today, my sis and I shared a lucille set which consist of half a chicken, half slab of honey ribs as well as 3 side dishes, spent about $25 a person, but its definately worth it.

Went shopping with my sis after lunch, I bought 2 basic tops from Dorothy Perkins using my birthday discount as well as 2 jellys sandals from Novo. The 2 pair of grendha jelly sandals only cost me $20, its so worth it, only bought the red and the transparent one, cause they run out of sizes for the other colours. Poutz.. I wanted all the colours they have including the gold one that I already hav, no harm having a spare since I like it so much right ? Haha.. My sis bought a pair of grendha pumps as well as a pair of working pants from G2000, the pants she bought was so expensive lo, it cost about $60 for a pair, she even said its not as comfy as he one at Dorothy, but too bad, dorothy only have pockets for the wide leg pant, which looks pretty ugly.

Honey Ribs and Spring Chicken. The Ribs was yummy but the chicken was a little dry but we still loved it.

Coleslaw

Mac and Cheese, yummy, its taste so good that my sis keep smiling after eating it.

Mashed Potato, it was a disappointment, should have went for the potato salad instead.

Yummy Warm corn muffin, I have always loved Kenny Roger's corn muffin, even thought I didn't really like corn. Was really glad that the standard hasn't drop since the last time I have been there.

No comments: