Thursday, September 24, 2009

24th September 2009

Spend the whole day with boyf today, went over in the early afternoon cause he was at home, we simply nua at home till around 4 plus before heading to CSC to make boyf's preorder for nedroid petite. Actually wanted to travel to Vivo for Chuan chuan and pork cutlet burger after CSC, but due to the road closure because of the F1, we decided to take a bus to Iluma instead, we went to play imagination to take a look, didn't expect to buy another thing at first, but in the end came out with 2 tokidoki mobile phone chain, boyf bought it for me as my birthday pressie. Feel bad and cried, cause he said "see how much I love you, I can't even bare to spend $38 on the Honda Transformer that was on sale for myself, and I spend $23 on you without even thinking ", I was really touched, tears keep flowing out. Humph, we went over to Suntec after that, went over to toys room to change coins, accompanied him to turn gacha and after that we went to try soup-licious at Suntec,wanted to try it for a long time le, but in the end, it turn out horrible, should have stick to Aston like what we previously agreed on.. Humph.. But even though the food was bad, I still enjoyed it, cause I am having it with the one that I loved so much. Feel so sweet about it, It has been a really long time since the both of us spend a day alone together, hope it will happen more often in the future ba...

My Szechuan Hot & Spicy Soup, the soup was horrible, not much ingredients was in it, and its so sour that boyf can't bare to take a second scoop. But I still finished it thou.

My Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich, don't think you can see the chicken from here, the foccacia was very hard and dry, not the toasted kind, more of like the "the bread have been left there for days" kind of hard. But the apple salad was not too bad.

Boyf's roasted Beef Sandwich.

Boyf's french onion soup...

No comments: