Monday, September 21, 2009

18th September 2009

Celebrated my birthday with my darlings today, went over to boyf's house in the morning, he bought a cake for me, this is the first time he had bought a cake for e to blow during my birthday!!! Althought I didn't really like the cake cause of the coconut, but I still finish happily... Can't blame boyf for no knowing my taste cause he himself doesn't even know there is coconut in it.

Boyf and I went over to cathay to meet Jon for lunch in the early afternoon, it's been a really long time since I last saw him.. Was so excited, miss those times when we have gatherings and all turned up, wonder will that ever happen again. Jon treated us lunch at Aston Speciality Cathay, I wonder if it is just me, but I felt that the portion there is a lot smaller than the branches at Suntec or Katong, usually is either I could not finish the exta cut or I would be really full when I finished it, but this time neither happen. However, I was still rather pleased with my steak, it was nicey done the way I requested it. We spend sometime catching up at Starbucks before going over to Toy Outpost at PS, boyf wanted to put in some toys that he had into the box for selling. Boyf and Jon went to carrefour to buy the instant noodles that they wanted while I went to meet liz to get my bday pressie, they bought me a pair of earrings, a bag for C&K as well a a grebera daisy that is so pretty.

Jon went home afterwhich while we went over to Vivo to meet the rest for my bday dinner. We are having German food today!!! So happy, knuckles knuckles Knucles.. the dinner was yummilicious and my girlies and I cam-whore a little before going for dessert, we ordered some beer during dinner, but we have to kind of force one another to finish it since most of us are not beer lovers, we just wanna give it a try. Had a quarrel with boyf, and the day ended awful, decided to come home alone to cool myself down, was a little disappointed that boyf did not come after me when I left. My girls was stunned as well, but what can I do?

Birthday Cake from boyf.. I have already finish the chocolate by the side before realising that I haven take a picture of it..

Blowing Blowing Blowing, OMG, I am getting older again..

Lunch Treat from Jon: Prime Ribeye Extra Cut..

Yummilicious Pork Knuckles, luckily I ask the waiteress about it, the pork knuckle was actually not on the menu, you have to do a special order if u want it..

Leberkäse: grilled pork meat loaf with roasted potatoes and creamed spinach

Kalbsrahmgulasch: traditional braised veal shank "Goulash" in paprika sauce with buttered spätzle

Würstelplatte: authentic sausage platter with spicy chicken sausages, Nürnberger pork bratwurst, mini pork cheese sausages, weisswurst sausage and garlic sausage with sauerkraut and mustard

Petersfisch: grilled atlantic dory filet with wild mushroom sauce, garlic butter and potato wedges

Walnut Rocky Road for dessert

My bday cake from the girls, I finished it all myself, wonder how many rounds do I have to run from all the eating...

No comments: