Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16th September 2009

Feeling crappy today, had a huge quarrel with boyf over my birthday, feel that I always have to plan it myself, make everything happen myself, really sick of it. Another ppl's boyf will plan their gf's birthday nicely, give them surprise, make them happy. But for me, he doesn't seem to care, doesn't seem to bother, he is so occupied with his own activities that he don't even have time for me. Feeling very emo recently, could it the pre birthday depression? Feel as though no one cares at all, even my own family. No longer have the mood to celebrate, don't even want to meet for dinner, just want to spend it myself, somewhere alone. My backache has been getting from bad to worst too, wanted to arrange to see my family doctor, but she is away till the 24th, guess I will have to wait till she is back ba.

No comments: