Friday, September 25, 2009

25th September 2009

Went for Audit this morning, the class was dry and boring, haiz, think there is nothing I can do about it since it's a written paper. Even though Nicholas try to make it fun, but it still seems really dry. Accompanied Juan for her Hep B injection after I finished my class, since last night I didn't manage to get to eat Aston, so I pulled Juan to Aston Express at Jurong. Finally got to try the chargrill chicken, it was yummy, the sauce was not too thick, just nice, but I think boyf and the others are right, I loved it because of the mushroom sauce, but the chicken was yummy as well wor. After her injection we decided to buy the ayam penyat from the same coffee shop home for dinner, the ayam was so disapppointing lo, the chicken was hard and dry, the shop even have so many recommendations and awards from the various shows and magazines, I didn't really expect it to be so disappointing. Doubt I will go back for the ayam penyat again.


Mushroom Soup with Yummy Garlick Bread.

My double up chicken: Chargrill chicken, teriyaki chicken with garden veggie and coleslaw. Personally I feel that there is nothing special about the teriyaki chicken, the sauce tasted like the thicker version of kikkoman teriyaki sauce.

Juan's double up chicken: Chargill & Lemon Lime Chicken with Onion Rings and Baked Potato. The lemon lime sauce taste sweet & sour sauce with lemon. Hahaha... On top of that they only served very little butter with the baked potato as compared to the branches at suntec and cathay...


No comments: