Friday, November 13, 2009

12th November 2009

Went over to meet boyf at this place today in the afternoon since he didn't went to office, spend some alone time together before he left for camp cause he has this RT test tonight, and I am suppose to meet cat for dinner in town. In the end, cat sms me that she has too much work on hand, and she can't meet me, so I decide to stay at boyf's place and study. Read a bit of notes here and there, fed our fishes on fishville and let in our customers on RCK. Sms boyf that my plans was canceled, so in the end he decided to come home and accompany me, he went all the way to blk 284 to buy the spring chicken that he has been craving for. I had always wanted to try it! But "heng ar" I called him to tell him I wasn't feel really hungry, so I ask him to not buy too much, thats when I realise that he had wanted to buy 2 whole chickens, instead of my usual half a chicken each. He said that he always had one chicken to himself and think I could finish as well. I was in real shock at that time, which girl can finish a whole chicken and fries!!! Enjoyed our meal and some time together as we watch san guo before I tooked a cab home.

The salty but crispy on the outside and moist on the inside chicken, Yummilicious!!! I just realise it is the same shop as the fried chicken store me and my girls used to go to at clementi when we were still in SIM, missed those days..

Fish burger that has coleslaw in it, my reaction was WTF, who puts coleslaw in a fish burger? It taste so weird, shouldn't it be tartar sauce? but boyf seems to enjoy it...

Eating his fish burger.. I only had one mouthful of it. He finished the rest without me even realising it..

Enjoying the soggy fries, I have always find myself weird, cause I love soggy fries...

No comments: