Sunday, November 8, 2009

7th November 2009

Spend the whole day with boyf today, we spent alone time at his place in the morning and went to Saizeriya at Liang court for lunch before joining the ktv club ppl for k-ing at party world. The food at Saizeriya was yummilicious and cheap, can you imagine we only spent less than $30 when we ordered so much food and had free flow drinks as well? Hahaha.. Boyf was so into the thick thick iced milo, he keep saying this kind of milo cannot find le! Think we will be going back there often ba, cause with the free flow drinks, boyf can have his forums meetings there, while I can chit chat with my girls and enjoyed the good food there.

We met up with the ktv club ppl for ktv, most of the girls aren't very friendly, but some of the guys are not bad, think it might be because this is my first time attending the outing ba, but lucky got boyf and jas around, at least I don't feel lonely. Had dinner with the ktv club ppl after that, went to the food court at Central mall, the food there sucks big time, if I had a choice I dun even wanna go back there at all. Accompanied boyf to vivo after the dinner while jas and the others went down to Lunar, we went to toy'R us and boyf told me his little secret, he bought the lego beach house that I wanted for me as my anniversary present... Too bad, I spoilt my own surprise... haiz...


Escargot..

This is not prata, it's garlic focaccia...

Doria with Meat Sauce..

My Yummilicious Hamburg with Pork Set...


No comments: