Sunday, November 15, 2009

14th November 2009

It's lego day, Boyf gave me my advanced Anni pressie that he bought for me. I have been eyeing this lego beach house for quite sometime, and he bought it for me!!! I was so happy when he broke the news to me on wednesday and I finally get to see my beach house today!! This beach house is kind of 3 in 1, its not what you guys are thinking, its 3 in 1 in the sense that with the same lego bricks that is in this set, we can create 3 different designs. It took me slightly more than 3 hours to build up first lego house, boyf told me I could finish it in an hour, and I didn't even know that by the time I finished 3 hours have already passed by. But I was quite proud of myself, wonder if boyf was proud of me too... Hmmm... Here are the pictures of my cute little beach house!!!

















No comments: