Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11th November 2009

Tong Heng Egg Tarts!!!!! I am so happy, boyf is finally bringing me to chinatown for Tong Heng Egg tarts after I have been craving it for so long... So excited... Meet him in the afternoon at TO, he has to put in quite a number of stuff into the box... I made him fried mushrooms, and after PS we went for my egg tarts and to CSC to collect his toys.. Met Tubei and boon for dinner at the harbour front area after that, in the beginning wanted long john but after seeing the long queue, we decided on mac, coz we wanted the monopoly coupons, I have been looking for TPY and Joo Chiat for like forever!!! And guess what we had 24 coupons, and none of it was what I have been looking for, its was full of AMK and Holland, so disappointing, guess we will just have to try harder for it...

The fried oyster mushrooms that I had made...

Boyf eating the oyster mushroom I made, his mouth is so freaking big can..

Finally Tong Heng!!!

I love the sponge Cake and Egg tarts...

He is so busy eating his "hei pia" from fei xiong..

I love the sponge cake too...

Yummlicious!!! I had 2 egg tarts and a egg sponge cake, the egg tarts was as usual, so fanastic, the crispy skin with the smooth egg, but the sponge cake today a little disappointing, it was quite dry not as moist as previously..

The new steamed egg... I had always had a things for steamed egg, still remember my mom used to bring me to people park complex for steamed egg when I was young, but due to the amount of work required, the dessert store that I always went to stop selling it since I was 12, was so glad that Tong heng is selling it!

Ham and Cheese Fritters from Gourmet Kitchen at Vivo, felt so cheated, there was no cheese in it de lo, tot there will be cheese oozing out..

Dutch Kroket, bought this for boyf, always tot that he is a fan of corocchan, but in the end he wasn't, he said that is seafood and chicken in it...

Our Dinner at Mac... Our all time favourite Fillet O Fish!!

No comments: