Monday, November 16, 2009

15th November 2009

Went shopping with mom today, accompany her to SIS Building for the Bossini Sale first, that place was horrible, there is no air con and it was really dusty and the worst part is the variety is so freaking little. But heng the place wasn't crowded, just a few people here and there. Went over to Wisma DP to shop after the bossini crap, F3 give their members 20% off as early christmas benefits, so my mum and I simply grab and try almost all the clothes they have there, but in the end, my mum bought 2 pair of pants and 2 tops while I only bought one skirt and a PJ set, bought a pair of work pants for my sis too.

Afterwhich I brought my mom to Ion, this is her first time there, she was quite enthu about it, we grab some chuan chuan at B4 before continuing our shopping spree cause my mum was hungry. After that we went over to C&K, i saw this damn chio wallet that I want, but my mum keep psycho-ing me not to buy cause I just bought a new one a few weeks ago, I feel damn kuku la, I shouldn't have bought the one that I am currently using! Brought her to Uniquo after that, she went crazy there, she bought another 3 tops for herself, one bra for my sis and I bought 2 PJ tops.. by the time we are done, dad called ask if we wanted him to pick us up, but I have no idea where the taxi stand is, so mom told him we can go back ourselves. Went down to B4 to buy food again, bought all the food that my baby sister loves, like chuan chuan and roasted pig as well as her cheddar cheese pop corn, after which went over to Isetan to ta bao dinner back, the food there was quite nice, maybe someday I will buy some bento thingy for boyf to try..


Stuff that i bought..

Caramel Pop Corn for me and Cheddar Pop Corn for my baby sister..

No comments: